The Miami Valley
Venture Association's goals are:
- To serve entrepreneurs
and investors by increasing the number of successfully funded transactions.
- To educate and
improve the awareness of a variety of service providers regarding
new ventures in the Miami Valley.
||MVVA is the place where the business financing community congregates.
||MVVA provides Enhanced Networking, Education and Professional Development for its members and event attendees.
Enhanced Networking – a comfortable environment for interaction with other members, new attendees, and...
- Information sharing among capital funding sources
- Information sharing between organizations involved in developing new ventures
- Informative presentations from financing and venture development professionals from other cities – e.g. what works and what doesn’t in their towns
- Showcasing locally funded deals
- Learning about local incipient and funded deals and general deal flow
- Informative speakers – both local and out-of-town – focused on topics of interest to financing professionals
- Evaluating and improving the local venture community/environment – e.g. informal and cooperative planning across organizational boundaries, lobbying, influencing, advocacy
- Professional development activities and training for financing professionals and investors
- Presenting deals in process, co-investment opportunities, and deals that need “lifting”
Miami Valley Venture Association
2757 Cricket Woods Drive
Dayton, OH 45414